This week it's all about questions pertaining to winter, dealing with winter, not freezing, snow, etc.
2 years ago
- Adding straight quote marks to \texttt
- Switching from a mountain bike to a road bike
- How to proceed after failing exam to advance into PhD program, and subsequently losing motivation?
- When I was teaching absolute function properties, I suddenly made this question ...
- Impact on kids NOT having TV?
- Speeding up the built-in Rudin-Shapiro and Thue-Morse sequence functions
- Is the Kansai あかん a negated verb?
- What is the correct usage of 'if' and 'when'?
- Does underscore signify a function call?
- How to get the $form_state in hook form submit?
- Should I include the word 'this' in an in-paragraph hyperlink?
- Did Tolkien ever specify that Orodruin was a volcano?
- Is there supposed to be a difference between General Tso's and Sesame Chicken besides the seeds?
- Two circles inside a semi-circle
- The Will Rogers Phenomenon
- Why does 1366x768 resolution exist?
- Paying $1000 a month to keep a car in New York City
- How to stop thinking in terms of code?
- Why were early Soviet spacecraft spherical?
- A question about the word "agnate."
- How to cleanly and quickly escape from recursion in Java
- Make the Mexican Wave
- Can cited works hold grammatical positions in sentences?
- To tell the name of a person I met in the past