This week it's all about questions pertaining to winter, dealing with winter, not freezing, snow, etc.
3 years ago
- How to handle failure cases in C++ class constructor?
- Black Scholes paradox exercise
- Designing fictional non-competitive games
- Merge lines into single line
- Can a Turing Machine (TM) decide whether the halting problem applies to all TMs?
- Sort a number's divisors by prime factorization
- What determines the best glide speed?
- What causes noise when a plane is on the ground?
- Can Goodberries heal a Life cleric when consumed by another?
- German equivalent to "out of scope"?
- Understanding a Cosine Derivative
- Account.sObjectType.getDescribe() vs Schema.sObjectType.Account
- How, exactly, does the ESTA system work - specifically on arrival?
- How to stop a player constantly using Detect Magic/Evil?
- Python script for filling <Null> values with previous value in one field
- What is it that repeats once every minute?
- Do galaxies change shape and size over time?
- Why does printf("%f",0); give undefined behavior?
- Why is my SSL certificate untrusted on Android?
- Do file-extensions have any purpose (for the operating system)?
- 'Thank you for taking your time writing' or 'Thank you for taking your time to write' ?
- Anatomically Correct Khajiit
- Why didn't Dumbledore value Neville's (Philosopher's Stone) courage as highly as Harry's?
- I'm used for mass