This week it's all about questions pertaining to winter, dealing with winter, not freezing, snow, etc.
3 years ago
- Did Obama apologize for the USA using nuclear weapons on Japan?
- Does a critical hit from an expanded crit range always hit regardless of AC?
- If two coins are flipped and one gets head, what is the probability that both get head?
- Why do Chinese people need a visa to travel abroad?
- Why must a website footer always span the entire width of the page?
- Why does the Salvation Army not administer the sacraments of baptism and the Lord's Supper?
- Is there a word for a question that leads to more questions?
- Why is the simple harmonic motion idealization inaccurate?
- Why use odds and not probability in logistic regression?
- How to make food last indefinitely
- What are the small gas jets at the rims of the Space Shuttle Main Engines?
- Is "I was had" standard English?
- Express "tornado" and "hurricane" in Russian
- What is a fast command line way to switch between multiple directories for system administration?
- Can we call a divorced woman single?
- Can basic grammar rules be skipped when writing text for machine safety labels?
- I need a TeX-donkey
- Is asking to pay off principal first a placebo?
- Is saying "Your PC wouldn't do that" to a player denying their agency?
- How long until an old website visitor sees new web design?
- How to deal with too short transfer interval?
- Why is statistics.mean() so slow?
- What stops someone from just redirecting a HTTPS connection to a HTTP version of the site?
- Partition a list of rules into sublists based on a value string pattern