This week it's all about questions pertaining to winter, dealing with winter, not freezing, snow, etc.
2 years ago
- Will another 2.5" hard disk last on my Dell?
- How did Aragorn and Arwen first meet, and why did they get together?
- Is there a chemical reaction which could give off enough heat underwater to cook something?
- Superscript/subscript fonts different from body font
- Why are curative spells referred to as necromancy?
- Why does my professor use both the upper, and the lower, case literal of a letter to symbolize the same concept?
- Sum in each dimension
- How to map Unevaluated over a list
- Does altering characters of a file url lead to another file?
- Why is n/0 complex infinity?
- Is there any other kingdom than the Mushroom Kingdom?
- Could Skynet have avoided the war via nonviolent means?
- Is praising students' aptitude harmful?
- Console Card Game - Contract Bridge
- Is the UK 'Cycle to Work' scheme worthwhile?
- Cooking underwater
- Python - store a string and an int using map(sys.stdin.readline())
- Wringing a torus around the circumference of its major radius
- World Building vs Story Writing
- What does "Больше ада" mean?
- Is it a good technique to bring a notebook and a calculator to a salary negotiation meeting?
- Why is a static method considered a method?
- Eating alone in London
- Error term in linear regression