This week it's all about questions pertaining to winter, dealing with winter, not freezing, snow, etc.
1 year ago
- Is having a sibling better for a child?
- What's it called when you lose contact with reality when watching a movie?
- How to reset password on an encrypted fs?
- Can we squeeze atoms?
- Should I obscure database primary keys (IDs) in application front end?
- Why does my daughter smile and start to laugh at me when I am noticeably really angry at her?
- Roleplay alignment in combat
- Realised afterwards that I committed mild plagiarism in a paper I wrote as an undergraduate, what should I do?
- Reasons for using ILS approach on a clear day
- Is my phone battery better / more capacitative than my laptop battery?
- Functions of Independent Random Variables
- Is there a computable ordinal encoding the proof strength of ZF? Is it knowable?
- What time counts when it comes to remote work?
- How can I create a password that says "SALT ME!" when hashed?
- Perplexing Chimera + Hypnotic Siren. Do I control all of my opponent's spells?
- Should I activate feature modules on my dev site?
- how to represent geography or zip code in machine learning model or recommender system?
- How to measure the curvature of the space-time?
- Does Dirac's theorem on Hamiltonian cycles only apply to undirected graphs?
- If you confirm others' transactions, what do you do to earn 25 bitcoins per block?
- How is it called when a star or candle changes its intensity at random?
- Should I collect receipts after paying with a card?
- Why hasn't NASA planted a stationary lab on Mars yet?
- Is there a single word that means “hitting the target but missing the point”?