This week it's all about questions pertaining to winter, dealing with winter, not freezing, snow, etc.
3 years ago
- how to ping localhost using IPv6?
- How come RTOSs are considered deterministic?
- Dividing by zero in a constant expression
- Make a Math Competition Grader
- What is the word for "to do something one considers to be beneath oneself"?
- In C++, should I bother to cache variables, or let the compiler do the optimization?
- How can small space vessels be as valuable to an empire as large ones?
- Can you damage DC motor by backdriving it (with disconnected leads)?
- Can you change the rear hub on a tubular cyclo cross wheelset with out riping the tubular tyre off?
- How many dice do I get on my Shocking Grasp with Magical Knack and Lore Seeker?
- "severe" as a verb: is it acceptable usage?
- Word for damage that isn't serious, mostly visual and not hindering the function of the thing
- Can I preempt my boss with the terms of the counteroffer when I'm planning to resign for a different job?
- Drupal 8, get programmatically the list of fields of a custom content
- How can I stop our duct work "pinging" at night?
- What can I substitute for the egg used to seal egg rolls?
- Draw a class diagramm in black and white
- where did it come from? (Derivative of Exponential)
- Went fishing on the river for full day, caught one fish; normal?
- Difference between "solved" and "fixed"
- Why does this matrix give the derivative of a function?
- __git_ps1 (current branch) in bash prompt is always out of date somehow
- Why is Samurai Jack in the future?
- Possibility of obtaining copies of court documents