This week it's all about questions pertaining to winter, dealing with winter, not freezing, snow, etc.
2 years ago
- Random walk on the edges of a cube
- Why does the C# compiler translate this != comparison as if it were a > comparison?
- Proof of the Product Limit Law
- Why am I getting strange HTTP requests for non-existing pages?
- Iterator-like command, where each use expands to an item from list defined earlier
- I have inherited a product with inconsistent designs sharing the same part number. What do I do?
- What's the difference between semicolon and double ampersand &&
- Is it inflammable or flammable?
- Inequality from Chapter 5 of the book *How to Think Like a Mathematician*
- What does `<Bar>` mean?
- How can I create an Empty in Blender 3D 2.73?
- Drawing the dragon curve
- How come Professor McGonagall never noticed that Harry Potter's Hogsmeade permission form was signed by Sirius Black?
- Is "Hello." a sentence?
- How can the "dress" optical illusion be accurately reproduced on other images?
- Traveling in Europe Solo - 18 years old. Feasible?
- Word for development or improvement in art
- What sort of punishment would replace fines in a post-scarcity society?
- Which version of Java should I use for a desktop application to reach the most users?
- Can this modified 'Many' Time Pad be made 'stronger' by using an extrememly long key?
- Sierpinskified Code
- Word like "sirsee" for an unexpected, usually small, gift?
- How does one handle split-minded people?
- Why did Native Americans die from European diseases while Europeans didn't catch serious diseases from the New World?