This week it's all about questions pertaining to winter, dealing with winter, not freezing, snow, etc.
1 year ago
- Is there a way to make the \not slash strike in the direction of this: \ and not this: /?
- Board game design: Which design is clearest to indicate failure?
- How are some games playable before fully downloaded?
- Why is it so important to backup your transaction log?
- Word/phrase for "the one that brings bad luck" (e.g. to a group)
- Would we see cannons in a magic-using society?
- How can native English speakers read an unknown word correctly?
- Cola Machine #1
- Generating character permutations
- Is my interpretation of how a gravitational wave is formed correct?
- Concatenate two strings
- Alexander and the burning forest
- Where does the energy from a parachute go?
- Can you cancel out a term if equal to zero?
- Word for obscuring bad or immoral acts with grammar
- Up to your head in trouble
- Simplifying radicals
- Ender's Game: Simulations before the graduation exam
- Asimov short story about nuke going off in 1945
- Is Idaho forcing pastors to conduct same-sex weddings or face penalties?
- A question about running MMP with scaling
- Secular phrase for "Heaven only knows" or "God only knows"?