This week it's all about questions pertaining to winter, dealing with winter, not freezing, snow, etc.
1 year ago
- How do I change which half of a receptacle is controlled by a wall switch?
- Remove backslash + newline sequences
- Backslash commands in strings?
- filename and pathname of a file
- How to show similar display of codes of different programming languages in LaTeX
- What are some 'conceptualizations' that work in mathematics but are not strictly true?
- What do I say when an opponent asks if I'm "tapped out", especially if I still have a means of casting a spell?
- Is the frequency of light restricted?
- What is the purpose of Social security and medicare costs on my paycheck?
- Caveman Duels (or: Me poke you with sharp stick)
- Sentence in which "its" and "it's" can be interchanged without changing the meaning?
- If statements in "generic" assembly?
- Using a static variable inside a lambda
- What is this tiny strawberry-like fruit found in a Southern Illinois lawn?
- Which is his name: the Fat Friar, Fat Friar?
- Netflix SSL certificate shows up when trying to visit https://www.google.com
- Should a progressbar go both ways?
- What is this really tasty part of a chicken found in a cavity in the hip?
- Understanding the logic behind particular derivative
- Adding points on Elliptic Curves
- How to take a cold shower
- Saving language preferences for inputing source code
- How to react to a reviewer’s comment when he is completely right, but you do not like the consequences?
- Switch between leqno and reqno options (of amsmath) in the same document