This week it's all about questions pertaining to winter, dealing with winter, not freezing, snow, etc.
2 years ago
- The needle in the network - find it!
- Slick proof of exponential inequality
- Are passwords comprised of key sequences on a keyboard any less secure than the same characters but jumbled up?
- What would you do with a large land inheritance with high tax rate?
- Is the 'finally' portion of a 'try ... catch ... finally' construct even necessary?
- Why is invisibility the power granted by the One Ring?
- How can I subdivide this plane into even squares?
- Maglev transportation without tracks
- Showcase your language one vote at a time [experimental challenge]
- Could someone intuitively explain to me Ohm's law?
- Auto-creating new Items vs. "Add New" button
- Why did Europe not see Roman-era numbers of men participating in battles until the 17th century?
- Uses for different size locking carabiners
- How to reduce 28 V to 24 V under load?
- Find the width of the river
- Are there rules to determine whether a musician's title will end with “-er” or “-ist”?
- Is the word 'cocksure' considered informal, non-PC, or even vulgar?
- Why does microwave popcorn burn?
- Is the mental model of time advancing to the right in charts globally accepted?
- Is there an organism which has a common English name which overlaps with another organism's scientific name (or vice versa?)
- what is the difference between a and &a in string
- What is std::ref useful for in this function?
- Etymology of "in the world" idiom?
- (Where) Does this "sleeper" cinema exist?