This week it's all about questions pertaining to winter, dealing with winter, not freezing, snow, etc.
3 years ago
- Warming up (first)
- How to make vertices more uniform
- At what step is the difference made between a quesadilla and burrito?
- Is Leicester City winning the English Football premiership the most improbable single event in betting history?
- How do I install this lamp on my ceiling?
- Is it OK to leave my bicycle unlubricated for a day after a hose-down?
- What's the smallest change to physics required to allow magic?
- How to create nonbreaking arbitrary length snakes for full-width justification?
- Is there a specific word describing black boxes covering confidential data on papers being prepared for public access?
- Why don't air travel booking sites use the "shopping cart" UI concept?
- How do I say that I am interested in a lot of things without coming off either as superficial or arrogant
- Regular (not Zener) Diode as Voltage Regulator
- What does the first number mean on a wand?
- help on trigger logic
- What is a "biological-only" father called?
- How to properly write an anagram efficiently in c#
- Compress a large number of large files fast
- In a formal paper, should I censor "brainf**k", the name of a programming language?
- Finite Cantor's Diagonal
- Why aren't bubble helmets dangerous in direct sunlight?
- Am I allowed to show properly redacted exams to a colleague to determine if cheating occurred?
- Is it possible to have a research career while checking the proof of every theorem that you cite?
- Is Lost Mines of Phandelver's Young Green Dragon to much for a group of level 3 characters?
- Spaced Out and Obfuscated: Afterwards Phone Number Abbreviation Heredity Unit Portion