This week it's all about questions pertaining to winter, dealing with winter, not freezing, snow, etc.
2 years ago
- Unable to import data from Ancestor Research Tool (ART)?
- Why do some users complete forms all in capital letters?
- How far can a time traveller go into the past before his electrical equipment becomes unchargeable?
- New records not getting inserted in a list, when pagination is used in getter method of list
- What attitude should a speaker have to going over time?
- Definition of exponential family
- Does good alignment on characters mean they are not supposed to do unlawful things (for example stealing)?
- Create an array with repeated numbers
- Are two non-Turing-recognizable languages closed under union?
- Calculating a limit of integral
- Why isn't length contraction permanent even though time dilation is?
- Can modern C++ get you performance for free?
- How to align long array?
- Übersetzung von "Goodness knows we need it"
- Beginning Blackjack program
- How do I make sure my electronics design is good from manufacturing perspective?
- Shorter than a Split Second!
- Why does heat lose its energy as we get further away?
- Why doesn't measurement error in the dependent variable bias the results?
- Why are my games slower on battery power, even with the power set on High Performance?
- Do people use 刻苦 nowadays?
- Russian idiom for redundancy
- Futuristic dystopian story about a boy who gets killed for being too intelligent
- How to input number-series (with appointed amount) in Emacs?