This week it's all about questions pertaining to winter, dealing with winter, not freezing, snow, etc.
3 years ago
- The Lucas-nacci Numbers
- Why is it rational to pay out a dividend?
- Is it a good idea to start each chapter with a snippet from a fictional book?
- Did Dáin II Ironfoot literally see the balrog?
- Why were Solid Rockets chosen for the SLS
- Why does multiplication in the frequency domain equal convolution in the time domain?
- How much is 500 pounds of gems worth?
- Did I just get hacked?
- What would be the choice given to Neo's five predecessors when they were in the Architect's room?
- In-universe, is Aslan actually Jesus?
- I want to run vast and realistic dungeons, but my players get frustrated trying to search every room
- Expansion? dirty tricks?
- Can these vortices be dangerous?
- Show status of a Windows service from the command prompt
- A series of Manipulate activities in a notebook
- Deep frying and burning eyes
- Molding ASCII art
- How to explain lack of characters' in-game knowledge?
- How do I climb stairs?
- Decimal Multiplication of Strings
- My school wants to keep the details of our door authentication system a secret. Is that a good idea?
- Is it possible to scale an emulator's video to see more of the level?
- Do I have an unstable Debian 8 distribution?
- Why can't we see in low light if staring long enough?