I am a young outdoors enthusiast with a degree in biology, specializing in botany and ecology. I have been backpacking about once a month for two years. I enjoy hiking and backpacking most, but I am open to learning about other outdoor activities. My current goal is to be ready for the AT within the next ten years.
Top Network Posts
- 19Handling feminine hygiene on multiple-month treks?
- 16Am I likely to need multiple pairs of boots on the Appalachian Trail?
- 7Putting in contact lenses when outdoors
- 6Resources for finding public hunting land
- 5How is ATA measured on a compound bow?
- 5Will bug repellent repel deer?
- 5Does hiking with a dog in bear country increase or decrease your risk of a bear encounter?
- View more network posts →