Russell Steen♦ (moderator)
Personally I find StackOverflow to be good for personal development. We should all spend some time trying to debug code without a compiler now and then.
Like Hiking? -- Join me here: http://outdoors.stackexchange.com
Top Network Posts
- 79Does a car with a hybrid engine and Lithium batteries pollute more than a car with conventional technology?
- 53What is the most efficient food to take a for a 12-15 day hiking trip?
- 49Are humans the only species that hunts down competitors, denies and destroys food for others?
- 48Is it a good idea to drink your own urine in a survival situation?
- 46What risks exist with GMO, but not with selective breeding?
- 44Can trained humans run faster than all other animals on a marathon distance?
- 44Was the BBC report of the WTC-7 falling before it happened a scripted event?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (15)
13 Need to start looking at flagging? Sep 17 '14
11 Who should our moderators be? Feb 1 '12
8 Should Birding be on topic on TGO Feb 29 '12
7 Should we create a blog for TGO Nov 26 '12
7 Why the reputation decrement here? Dec 5 '13
7 Should Knots and Knot tying be in Scope? May 23 '12
6 Are questions about specific hikes on topic? Aug 4 '14