Russell Steen♦ (moderator)
Personally I find StackOverflow to be good for personal development. We should all spend some time trying to debug code without a compiler now and then.
Like Hiking? -- Join me here: http://outdoors.stackexchange.com
Top Network Posts
- 74Does a car with a hybrid engine and Lithium batteries pollute more than a car with conventional technology?
- 49Are humans the only species that hunts down competitors, denies and destroys food for others?
- 46Is it a good idea to drink your own urine in a survival situation?
- 46What risks exist with GMO, but not with selective breeding?
- 44What is the most efficient food to take a for a 12-15 day hiking trip?
- 43Can trained humans run faster than all other animals on a marathon distance?
- 41Was the BBC report of the WTC-7 falling before it happened a scripted event?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (15)
12 Need to start looking at flagging? sep 17 '14
11 Who should our moderators be? feb 1 '12
7 Why the reputation decrement here? dec 5 '13
7 Should Knots and Knot tying be in Scope? may 23 '12
7 Should we create a blog for TGO nov 26 '12
6 Does Indoor Climbing belong on TGO? feb 21 '12
6 Adding a topic for software/application advice mar 7 '12
6 Do mountain biking questions belong here feb 24 '12
6 Good “Too Localized Example” for FAQ feb 4 '12
5 Should prescription drug advice be on topic? sep 5 '14