Electrical engineering consultant specializing in microcontrollers and the circuitry around them. Master of engineering in EE from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in 1980.
We are certified Microchip design partners, and have been in the top catagory consistantly since around 2000. Various free downloads related to developing PIC firmware and other things are available at http://www.embedinc.com/pic/dload.htm.
Top Network Posts
- 198Decoupling caps, PCB layout
- 198Rules and guidelines for drawing good schematics
- 147Rules and guidelines for drawing good schematics
- 139Choosing power supply, how to get the voltage and current ratings?
- 128What is the difference between Vcc, Vdd, Vee, Vss
- 118Choosing power supply, how to get the voltage and current ratings?
- 99How are integrated circuits fabricated?
- View more network posts →