Most of my hiking experience is in the Pacific Northwest, but I've also thru-hiked the Pacific Crest Trail (2007) and the Continental Divide Trail (2011).
I would call myself a lightweight packer, but not ultralight. My packs for the PCT and CDT were around 15lbs without food, water or fuel. Weekend trips I often have a total pack weight less than 20lbs (skin out).
Top Network Posts
- 68Animate element transform rotate
- 58Flot With "String" x-axis
- 45jQuery Validation: Changing Rules Dynamically
- 33Axis label in Flot
- 30What are some good tips and techniques for packing a backpack?
- 27jQuery validate - set conditional rules based on user selection
- 22Why do shin splints happen?
- View more network posts →