Most of my hiking experience is in the Pacific Northwest, but I've also thru-hiked the Pacific Crest Trail (2007) and the Continental Divide Trail (2011).
I would call myself a lightweight packer, but not ultralight. My packs for the PCT and CDT were around 15lbs without food, water or fuel. Weekend trips I often have a total pack weight less than 20lbs (skin out).
Top network posts
- 65Animate element transform rotate
- 50Flot With "String" x-axis
- 41jQuery Validation: Changing Rules Dynamically
- 30Axis label in Flot
- 29What are some good tips and techniques for packing a backpack?
- 22jQuery validate - set conditional rules based on user selection
- 22How are sleeping bag temperature ratings determined?
- View more network posts →