A guy who is into a little bit of everything...music (listening and making it), photography, DIY, technology, the outdoors (hiking, backpacking, climbing...), and trying to live by grace through faith. I also currently work at a high adventure camp in the Southeast where I also do a little bit of everything...
Top Network Posts
- 24Things to keep away from climbing ropes
- 23What are the downsides to sleeping in a hammock on a multi-day hike?
- 17Sleeping with two people in one hammock
- 15What are some effective ways to deal with sand when camping on or near the beach?
- 12Are Rhododendron and Mountain Laurel truly toxic to burn in a campfire?
- 12What makes nylon an effective material for hiking pants?
- 11Trekking poles: what are the pros and cons of Anti-shock vs standard designs?
- View more network posts →