My primary outdoor pursuits include biking, hiking, backpacking, XC skiing, and paddling. I'm a recently-certified Wilderness First Responder and have an interest in wilderness medicine. I'm just starting to get into some rock climbing and mountaineering as well.
I created The Bike Light Database, a site to help cyclists find the right bike light for their rides.
I've also been a Community Moderator ♦ for Super User since 2011, and am sometimes active on a handful of other Stack Exchange sites. .
Top Network Posts
- 119Why do PCs still require a CMOS battery?
- 118How does Windows know whether it has internet access or if a Wi-Fi connection requires in-browser authentication?
- 100Windows 7 and Vista Activation FAQ: How do language, version, 64-bit or 32-bit, and source affect ability to install and transfer Windows licenses?
- 100HDMI vs Component vs VGA vs DVI vs DisplayPort
- 98Why does WMI Provider Host (WmiPrvSE.exe) keep spiking my CPU?
- 95Is it possible to use the IE10 App without making Internet Explorer the default browser?
- 77What does the "Maximum Frequency" number mean in the Windows Resource Monitor?
- View more network posts →