An avid Hiker, Mountaineer, a rookie climber, amateur Mountain-Cyclist, experienced Hill-walker, used to be a trail-runner, an amateur in Star Gazing, used to play a lot of football, a die-hard soccer fan.
Learning to play Guitar (Rather, Playing to Learn) and play a lot of Harmonica, love playing Synthesizers.
Apart from that, professionally, I am just another Electronics Engineer, working as an Embedded Firmware Developer, Huge admirer of UNIX/Linux and ARM, and so other thousand things...
Top Network Posts
- 35Why do we use 32.768 kHz crystals in most circuits?
- 25What makes certain mountains more dangerous than others?
- 23Dealing with rashes between thighs and around the groin
- 19How do you locate the "North Star"?
- 18Pressing the knee while ascending
- 16Micro-Fractures in Climbing Equipments
- 15Why do many climbers appear to not trust their belay loops?
- View more network posts →