I live and breath in Banff National Park in the Canadian rockies, where I hike, camp, ski (downhill, x-country, touring), snowshoe, scramble and play.
I've camped in the winter in -40c, I've travelled across glaciers and mountain passes both solo and in groups, I enjoy solo camping in the backcountry, and I spent seven years in the military.
My favourite moments are being in the middle of nowhere, with nobody around me, in the middle of the night under a sheet of stars, listening to nothing other than the ringing in my ears.
Top Network Posts
- 69set option "selected" attribute from dynamic created option
- 29First time camping, need advice
- 19Is it safe to use a motorcycle helmet instead of a skiing helmet for skiing?
- 18How to get started skiing?
- 17Handling feminine hygiene on multiple-month treks?
- 16Best way to illuminate a tent?
- 12Selecting backpacking cooking pot – teflon, aluminum, steel, titanium, or cast iron?
- View more network posts →