Top Network Posts
- 136Why don't metals bond when touched together?
- 51Why are there only four passive elements?
- 50Is it possible to "cook" pasta at room temperature with low enough pressure?
- 40What's inside a proton?
- 34Why do we need to know the shape of the slide to find the time to slide down it?
- 26Why does there seem to be a missing component in many PCBs?
- 25Does topology have any role in classical physics?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.