Top network posts
- 126Why don't metals bond when touched together?
- 48Is it possible to "cook" pasta at room temperature with low enough pressure?
- 47Why are there only four passive elements?
- 35What's inside a proton?
- 34Why do we need to know the shape of the slide to find the time to slide down it?
- 23Why does there seem to be a missing component in many PCBs?
- 18Was Chinese water torture ever used as a torture method?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.