Experienced hill walker, rock climber, mountain biker and general outdoor enthusiast.
I grew up in North Wales and spent lots of my early years walking in the hills of Snowdonia. I know all of the mountains of this area well and have climbed all the major peaks. Also spend time in the Lake District, Scotland and the Peak District. I now live and work in North Wales near the Clwydian Hills.
Been rock climbing for around 5 years. I do Trad, Sport and bouldering both indoors and out.
Competed in the UK National Championships on Mountain Bikes at a Junior level, though this was many years ago!
I'm a member of the British Mountaineering Council
I also think it's important to donate to Mountain Rescue (one day they'll pick you up off the mountain because you did something stupid, support them!)
Top Network Posts
- 71Does Venice smell?
- 45How to write a Json file in C#?
- 38How many types of Pound Sterling are there and what is the relationship between them?
- 36Does a pair of trainers (shoes) hanging on a telephone wire mean the house nearby is a crack den?
- 31Chrome redraw issue
- 24Is the term 'field' too technical when giving messages on a form?
- View more network posts →