Experienced hill walker, rock climber, mountain biker and general outdoor enthusiast.
I recently (2015) completed the welsh 15 peaks. 18 hours (peak to peak) of walking around 45Km of 3000' peaks.
I grew up in North Wales and spent lots of my early years walking in the hills of Snowdonia. I know all of the mountains of this area well and have climbed all the major peaks. Also spend time in the Lake District, Scotland and the Peak District. I now live and work in North Wales near the Clwydian Hills.
Been rock climbing for around 5+ years. I do Trad, Sport and bouldering both indoors and out.
Competed in the UK National Championships on Mountain Bikes at a Junior level, though this was many years ago!
I'm a member of the British Mountaineering Council
I also think it's important to donate to Mountain Rescue (one day they'll pick you up off the mountain because you did something stupid, support them!)
Top Network Posts
- 81How to write a Json file in C#?
- 78Does Venice smell?
- 45Will drinking lots of water in the day(s) prior to a long trek mean I will need less water on the trek?
- 40How many types of Pound Sterling are there and what is the relationship between them?
- 36Does a pair of trainers (shoes) hanging on a telephone wire mean the house nearby is a crack den?
- 36Chrome redraw issue
- 36What is this tool on a Swiss Army knife for?
- View more network posts →