I'm an engineer in the solar industry, and help run a small workshop cooperative in Boulder, CO. I'm fond of taking things apart, fixing things that are broken, and doing things that everyone says you can't do.
Niels Bohr said, "An expert is a person who has found out by his own painful experience all the mistakes that one can make in a very narrow field." - I can proudly say that in a number of fields I am well on my way.
Top Network Posts
- 39What happens when you mix whiskey and water?
- 22Is there something better than mineral oil for cutting boards?
- 18Why do you need to refrigerate bread dough overnight?
- 16No oil on non-stick pans?
- 14What makes a good head lamp?
- 10Why does unsweetened tea get colder, faster than sweet tea?
- 10Wooden cutting board turns black
- View more network posts →