I am a young outdoor professional from Colorado. I have had the privilege of growing up with a father who loves the outdoors and taught me what he knew. I have worked as a guide, educator, and leader for the past 7 years, and received my B.A. in Adventure Education from Fort Lewis College. I love many outdoor sports, but my focus areas are rock and ice climbing, mountaineering, backpacking, and skiing. I'm still learning a lot, so I'm happy to be part of an open community like this one. Thanks for reading!
Top network posts
- 23Which careers allow working in the wild on a daily basis?
- 16Mountaineering / glacial traverse: rope-up or go it alone?
- 12What type of knife should I carry while rock climbing?
- 10What clothing would be appropriate for hiking in -18°C with up to 30 km/hr wind?
- 10Kilimanjaro expedition - trousers - softshell vs. gore-tex
- 9Starting cross-country skiing off trails
- 8What can be safely trimmed on a backpack
- View more network posts →