Justin is the lead developer at SpedWare LLC. He oversees development of all databases and Web applications. While in college, Justin was recognized in national and international competitions for embedded software architecture and mathematical modeling.
Justin is active in the community, serving as both a United Way Campaign Account Manager and a Healthy Community Council member since 2007. As part of JMU's College for Kids, Justin has taught Video Game Design courses for 10-13 years olds.
When he's not programming, Justin enjoys listening to all forms of music and spending as much time outdoors as possible, an interest he developed while earning his Eagle Scout award.
Top Network Posts
- 52Why does Leia's accent change during A New Hope?
- 37browse data in Android SQLite Database
- 33What is the context of the quote "With great power comes great responsibility"?
- 33How to harden feet to avoid blisters on long hikes
- 32How long does water need to be boiled for to kill all bacteria / viruses?
- 29Is there a connection between Game of Thrones and The War of the Roses
- 24Who edited Dune?
- View more network posts →