During my adult life I have spent more nights outdoors than in.
I have served as an outdoor guide, educator, conservationist, researcher, crew leader and enthusiast from the bear-chomps of Alaska to the rock-falls of canyon country.
Currently working at a remote research station deep in the rain forest of Borneo studying primate ecology.
"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on Earth" - Steve McQueen
Top Network Posts
- 66Which will keep my food colder longer, draining the melted ice water, or leaving it in the cooler?
- 42Does eating snow help dehydration?
- 32If I'm caught in lightning above tree-line, what should I do?
- 30Practicality of Beards
- 29Does hiking with a dog in bear country increase or decrease your risk of a bear encounter?
- 29How can I hike across the Grand Canyon if I don't have a backcountry permit?
- 29Tent and sleeping bag: pack inside or strap outside a backpack?
- View more network posts →